Sunday, May 8, 2011

On Mother's Day

Oh, I waited.
And waited.
And then, all my dreams came true.
I am certainly the luckiest girl this side of the Mississippi.

Rosebud blanket
Here is MY Mom, holding my little person. The blanket she is wrapped in is one that my Grandmother made for me when I was born. "The Rose Bud Blanket" .

Today, one of the pictures that I took of Jambi for the 365 project is being featured by Flickr on their blog.
Hi Mom
All kinds of people have looked at the smile that shines up at me every day.
Her little body just vibrates with happiness most of the time. And today, Flickr chose to share her sweet smile with millions.
Of course, I would stop strangers on the street to show them her picture. So Thank You Flickr, for helping me spread the joy.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you.

1 comment:

kat said...

Oh yeah, that little cutie is just full of it, in the best way